The Lewiston Public Libary offers programs for both adults and children.
- Community Computer Labs – Local residents of all ages are invited to sharpen their technology skills through a Community Computer Lab program which is being offered free of charge at the Lewiston Public Library..
- Marsden Hartley Cultural Center – Schedule of events, information, news releases, plans, etc.
- Great Falls Forum – Sponsored by the Lewiston Public Library, the Sun Journal newspaper and St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center, the Forum series is designed to present thought-provoking speakers to the Lewiston-Auburn community. The forum is open to all.
- The Outreach Program – We are happy to work with individuals who are not able to come into the Library, but are still interested in receiving services. Please send us an e-mail regarding your need.
- Ku Soo Dhawoow Maktabadaada – Welcome to Your Library ! - A short somali language video, with english subtitles, on how to use the library.
- The BookReach Program – A community collaboration of volunteer readers who will bring story times and library books to children in child care.
- Book Buddies - This program matches one younger and one older child to read together. Buddies will also do other fun reading-related activities and, of course, win prizes along the way! This program is designed to bring children together with books in a social setting where they can learn from each other. Older children get the satisfaction of helping younger ones use the library, younger children get the longed for attention of big kids, and everybody gets the chance to have fun!
- Preschool Storytime - This program is the step up from Bookin’ It with Babies. Bring your preschooler to these lively events to listen to stories and sing songs. Parents are encouraged to attend with their children. This program usually lasts about a half hour.
- After-School Art – This is an after school art activity
- Babytime - Don’t wait to start reading to your baby. Come enjoy stories, songs and
movement with your precious little one. From birth – 2 1/2, children will enjoy the
atmosphere at these storytimes. This program is a great way to meet fellow parents
and expose your child to books and other babies. This program usually lasts about a half hour.
- Kid’s Cooking Club -