Looking for a great read? NoveList — a database of over 155,000 fiction titles for readers of all ages — lets you use your favorite author to link to other books you might enjoy.
The easy to use Find box enables you to quickly find books, authors, series, lists and more! For example, a search for Harry Potter provides you with all of the Harry Potter books as well as additional feature content to further enrich your reading experience such as Author Read-alikes, BookTalks, feature articles, Book Discussion Guides and the Harry Potter series.
Not Sure What You Are Looking For? Click on Recommended Reads to browse through hundreds of titles carefully selected by librarians and organized by reading level as well as genre or topic. OR type in a topic you are interested in (baseball, summer vacations, “women detectives in New York”) and “play” with the results.
- 150,000+ Fiction Titles with subject and keyword access
- 36,000+ Individual subject headings (fiction)
- 177,000 Full-text searchable reviews and descriptions from
top review sources
- 100,000 Book cover images
- 14,000+ First Chapters
- 850+ Award Lists
- 700+ Booklists arranged by genre or topic
- 225+ Author Read-alikes
- 500+ Book Discussion Guides
- 600+ BookTalks on children’s and young adult titles