Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) is available for free to anyone in the building or the surrounding area. Use of the wireless internet is subject to the same “Acceptable Use” guidelines as our general-use computers (see below).
- You may NOT use someone else’s card, with or without that person’s permission.
- Only one person per computer in the Internet Room.
- Only two people per computer in the Teen Room.
- Illegal activities, libel, or harassment are prohibited. This includes downloading music or movies illegally.
- No pornography. If you find porn on your screen, let us know right away.
- You are responsible for any damage or stolen equipment.
Breaking any of the above rules results in a 30-day suspension of Internet privileges