Computers are available for public use at Lewiston Public Library. Library cardholders may have one hour and guests may have 30 minutes.
Prints are 20 cents / page.
Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) is available for free to those in the building or the immediately surrounding area.
- Children 12 and under may use the computers in the Children’s Department on the 3rd floor.
- Teens 13-18 may use the computers available in the Teen Room (Users over 18 may also use these computers during school hours).
- Anyone 14 or older may use the computers in the Internet Room (children younger than 14 can use computers in the Internet Room only if accompanied by a parent).
- You may NOT use someone else’s card, with or without that person’s permission.
- Only one person per computer in the Internet Room.
- Only two people per computer in the Teen Room.
- Illegal activities, libel, or harassment are prohibited. This includes downloading music or movies illegally!
- No pornography. If you find porn on your screen, let us know right away.
- You are responsible for any damage or stolen equipment.
Breaking any of the above rules results in a 30-day suspension of Internet privileges
Additional computers are available for schoolwork and genealogical research on the 2nd floor. Computers for browsing the library catalog only can be found on all floors. Please ask a staff member if you require assistance.
Community Computer Labs
Lewiston Public Library also offers a Community Computer Lab for users looking to learn or build on their computer skills. Please visit Community Computer Labs for more information.